Thanksgiving Potluck
Heavenly Father, Thank you for gathering us here this evening in Elyse's & Kitty's apartments to celebrate Thanksgiving. You are giving us the chance to bond with people from different parts of the world with different backgrounds, views, and faiths. This day should be filled with love and thanks. I know we are all hungry and excited to get cracking on the feast organized by the lovely Dawn, but I'd like to take a minute to really give thanks to what I'm thankful for. For my family and their health. For the JET Programme and being employed. For the friends you send my way. To love and be loved. I'm thankful to be surrounded by those whose lives touch me more than they'll ever know. Thank you Lord, you have blessed me beyond measure and I'm so grateful for your unending grace. I pray that you guide us well, and that we never forget how blessed we are. In the name of the Holy Father, AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment